Online Job for All

14‏/03‏/2011

.. ♠ ♪. {.. Do not Telmni .. P [death dream] .. Terrifies me .. } ~. ♪. ♠ .. -





*










:





Not Telmni ..







The narrowed my world ..





And my long Sahdi and monthly ..!








Not Telmni ..





The hugging the night .. Saccadic




And shook hands with tears .. Auroral ..!






Not Telmni ..





The smile on my face .. Smile




My pain and hide from you ..!




P [death] dream terrifies me ..



In a secret and modulators ..!






:






I dreamed b [Ahtadank] .. /



On the night .. Not only to see lunar .. ~






Hold you where ..




To the flames of longing .. To physical




Even melt mixed ..




The ribs in your chest and my chest ..!




[DREAM] .. To the warmth of your breath .. /



And locks are caressed my hair ..!






And [dream] b mad kisses ..







And is Toshm Nhari ..!





And [dream] Bnzratk .. /





When you see my eyes ..




And tears of being ..!




For I am filled with your arms ..




And head to .. /










Listen to the calls to [your name] ..





Pulse of virgin ..!






P Rastei calm .. My pain and live and .. /





And is subject to love .. For my ..!




Whisper for me ..




Lying to love and Skrth





Connie .. My wife





Connie .. Baby





Connie .. Princess




And Be .. My destiny ..!




:




Baby ..




P Is for Q revive my heart ..




[Dream] ..?!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق