Online Job for All

14‏/03‏/2011

Conversation between a male and a female

Conversation between a male and a female,



He told her not to notice that the universe is said?
She said to him "Yes, I noticed that the female entity ...


He told her that the pain Tdricki light MALE?
She said to him, but I realized that the sun FEMALE ..!


Odysseus said to her generosity, said?
Said to him, yes, but dignity FEMALE!


He told her not like that hair MALE?
She said to him and I liked that more female emotions!


Said to her, Did you know that science is mentioned?
She said to him I know that knowledge is FEMALE!

He took a deep breathHis eyes closed, which is thenBack and looked at it silentlyFor a moment


And thereafter.......Said to her, I heard someone say that female infidelity.
She said to him and I saw someone write that treachery said.


Said to her, but they say that Trick female.
She said to him, but they say that lying is mentioned.


He told her there assured me that the foolish FEMALE
She said to him, and here to prove to me that the stupid male.


I told her I think that the crime was a female.
She said to him, and I am confident that the sin is mentioned.


I told her I learned that the monstrous female.
She said to him, and I realized the ugliness that the MALE.



Hem, and then take the water cupDrank it all at once

Are they afraid when you grip the cup, making itShe smiled as she saw that the drink


And when he saw her smiling at him
He told her it looks like you rightly female nature.
She said to him and you have had beauty is mentioned.


Said it does not but happiness female.
She said to him perhaps, but Love said.


Said to her, and I admit that the sacrifice of a female.
She said to him, and I acknowledge that forgiveness said.


Said to her, but I am confident that the lower female.
She said to him, and I am sure that the heart said.


Is still controversy existed


Still intriguing sleeper


And will remain as long as the dialogue continues. . .

Question MALE

The answer FEMALE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق